Saturday, July 27, 2013

I'm really good at this "blogging" thing...

Hey guys, it's been a good long while, hasn't it? I just wanted to let everyone know that I am, in fact still alive...however, I'm sure most of you have noticed that I have not blogged in about three weeks (LOL).  The cleverest among you may also have realized that I fly home today...

So here's the plan. We will play the catch up game. I haven't finished my journal for the trip as of yet, but that will come along on my various flights over the next 24 hours, and then I will blog away for all of you so that you may experience the wonderful journey that I have been on over the past month. I feel bad for not having blogged, but at the same time I really enjoyed every minute not spent blogging, so I think you'll have a great deal to read about and enjoy.

Today we said goodbye. I was, of course, my usual poised self...weeping in the street as my new friends rode away to the airport. I'm currently the only one left waiting to head to the airport. The best news of the day is that I will be reunited with my darling Sara-Ladd in Amsterdam, so I have one of my new best friends along for the longest part of my journey (all smiles). OK, well that is the update for now. Check back in the next few days (weeks, months, years...when will I finish my journal?!?) for the rest of my stories. Gotta catch a plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment